It’s all about farming, food, and fun!
Come join us for an integrated farming and culinary experience! All the fun of our Kids’ Farm to Table Cooking Classes, and more, for a full week!
- Farm – Campers learn about daily farm life, from morning chores like milking goats, harvesting, and collecting eggs to planting seeds and moving sheep… kids get to be the farmers during each week of Farm Camp! And for the older youth, we’ll also dive into botany and agro-ecology and more intricate culinary and farming skills as we explore and work this 73 acre farm!
- Food – Campers explore the delicious world of local and sustainable food through culinary activities such as cooking, baking, cheese making, taste tests, guest chefs, menu planning, and more! We all will participate in preparing the week’s meals and snacks, even goat milk ice cream! Plus, all of the veggies come straight from the Farm!
- Fun – At the Branch Road Farm, kids have fun! We combine learning and play in a safe, interactive outdoor environment. Each day includes free time guided by campers’ own interests and choices. Campers spend time in the barns and pastures with the animals, the crop fields and stay engaged in active, educational games led by the farmers and outdoor enthusiast staff!
* On the last day of each camp week, we will celebrate by inviting family out for a farm meal prepared by the kids!
FARM CAMP :
Ages 9-12, June 26th–30th – Monday through Thursday – 9am – 3pm and Friday, 9am-530pm (extended hrs available as needed) $240 – Scholarships available.
Ages 5-8, July 17th– 21st – Monday through Thursday – 9am – 3pm and Friday, 9am-530pm (extended hrs available as needed) $240 – Scholarships available.
Ages 13-18, August 7th-12th – Monday through Thursday – 9am – 3pm and Friday, 9am – 530pm (extended hrs and overnight camping options available as well!) $260 – Scholarships available.
Email or call for more info and to register! $50 deposit required.
– A diversified organic and biodynamic farm and non-profit educational center, 4.5 miles west of CG –