Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) is a great way to support your local farm while feeding your family the most delicious, organic produce. It’s like a subscription to fresh food! As a CSA member, you purchase a subscription in the winter or spring in exchange for a weekly share of the season’s harvest at a reduced price. These early season investments allow us to plan for the season, repair equipment, and buy seeds and feed during a time of year when our expenses are high and our income is low.
Sign ups happening Now!
Join for the Spring, Summer or Fall and Share in the Farm’s Biodynamic Bounty!!
~ $336 per 12 week CSA Share ($50 deposit with Sign up)
~ These shares include awesome, seasonal organic/biodynamic produce and a weekly farmhouse specialty product (may include ferments, pestos, chevre, farm V9 juice, preserves, goat milk soap and more…!)
~ Picked up at the farm, or at central Cottage Grove or Eugene locations
~ You may also choose to include additional items such as eggs, dairy, meats, farm house breads, pastries, ferments…!
~ Call or email for info and to sign up! Deposits required (multiple payment options available, including EBT)
~ If you are interested in a CSA share, but unable to fund the full cost, please contact us and we can work it out!
~ Spring Share: March 20th – June 8th
~ Summer Share: June 21st – September 7th
~ Fall Share: September 20th – December 7th
Email or Call: firstname.lastname@example.org / 541-942-5424
Late Season and Specialty CSA: Now accepting sign-ups for our Fall and Winter CSA
- This share is 8 weeks, and is either picked up at the farm, or at a central Cottage Grove and a Eugene drop site.
- Join for a minimum of 2 wks or up to the full 8!
- This share is a weekly box of organic and biodynamic late season veggies and our farm kitchen products, which may include various greens, lettuce, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, herbs, beets, sweet potatoes and winter staples such as carrots, winter squash, potatoes, and onions. The 1st few weeks you’ll even see some tomatoes, peppers, tomatillos and other late summer hold outs! Kitch products can include, kraut, lactoferments, pickled veggies, preserves, frozen pesto and even such goodies as caramelized onion, red wine pizza sauce!! (some goat milk soap or chevre may sneak in there too!)
- A fall share is a great way to extend the season and eat locally later into the year
- $232 for 8 weeks ($29 per week) – feeds 2-4 folks per weekly share
To make our produce more widely available to people of all income levels, since access to high quality food for all is our aim, we offer the following payment options:
- One easy payment
- ½ payment at signup and 1/2 payment mid way through
- or call as needed for further options
~ Come the Spring we’ll have a full season CSA including dairy, meat, eggs, our kitch products and more!! ~ Also coming soon, get ready for a Friday night Dinner Share….it’s like Friday night take out, only waaaayyyy better!!
email@example.com / 541-942-5424